Project Manager Mar- 2017
The Project Manager is responsible for developing and managing technological projects for customers by managing cost, time, and scope constraints. The primary duties include creating and maintaining a project plan that communicates tasks, milestone dates, status, resource allocation, and financial status.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop project plans, schedules, goals, and budgets while identifying resources needed and measuring results in ConnectWise.
- Understand overall project objectives, as well as the role and function of each project team member.
- Ensure the project objectives and requirements are clear and agreed upon by all team members.
- Coordinate delivery and implementation of projects that meet quality assurance standards.
- Assist project team in design and development tasks.
- Organize and manage all phases of the project to ensure on-time and on budget completion.
- Manage investigations and resolutions as required.
- Ensuring that risks are identified, communicated, and mitigated and deliver projects successfully.
- Design and maintain technical and project documentation.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Improve customer perception and satisfaction.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Escalate project issues that cannot be completed within agreed service levels.
- Communicate with customers on project progress, impending changes, agreed outages, etc.
- Maintain specific knowledge on each customer, our services and products as they relate to their business strategies and goals.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the service catalog. Learn how it relates to customer’s needs/requirements.
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
- Understand processes in ConnectWise by completing assigned training materials and blueprints.
- Enter all work as activities, service tickets, or project tickets in ConnectWise.
- Review IT publications and online materials to remain up-to-date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
- To perform this job successfully, the applicant must be able to perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Knowledge and experience in cross-functional project management methods and techniques.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Skill in planning and preparing written communications.
such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Service awareness of all organization’s key services for which support is being provided.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide services.
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of project details.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment.
BONUS SKILLS & ABILITIES
- BA/BS, preferably in business administration or a related field.
- MBA/MS preferred but not required.
Support Analyst IT Operations – April 2017
The Support Analyst position is responsible for the day to day second level support and technical assistance of all end users. The focus on this position is to respond to, track, escalate where needed and document issues and requests for end users. Key interfaces with this position include all of customers as well as other technical support personnel.
- Provide Second Level support and resolution for end user problem, issues and requests including proper documentation using the corporate incident management tool and escalate where applicable.
- Provide Helpdesk services, providing remote help, receiving calls / emails, entering tickets as required up to 50% of the time.
- Provide assistance developing and maintaining company’s standard desktop computing operating environment.
- Provide management of assigned Ticket queue to ensure timely responses to all user tickets.
- Provide second level end user support for hardware break/fix issues associated with the corporate desktops, laptops and printers.
- Coordinate the execution of all end-user system moves, changes, additions and upgrades.
- Work in conjunction with, and support of, other technology area support staff for any remote hands on required
- Perform other related projects and duties as assigned.
- Adhere to established Service Level Objectives (SLO) for the associated services.
- Required 2 years’ experience in Intel based systems hardware and associated applications and software in a medium to large company (1000+ endpoint).
- Proficiency with Windows 7/8/10, MS Office 2007/2010/2013/2016, MS Outlook, Internet Explorer 11 and Active Directory.
- 1-2 years’ experience with desktop management tools such as disk imaging, software distribution, asset management and/or encryption tools.
- 1-2 years Helpdesk Experience preferred.
Equipment or Technology Requirements:
- Experience or knowledge with HP Desktops, Laptops, Wyse Thin client.
- Experience or knowledge with Cisco VOIP Phone Systems.
- Experience or knowledge with Troubleshooting Client / Server application both wired and wireless.
Skills and Abilities
- Preferred experience with LANDesk Management Suite.
- Preferred Software packaging experience with Wise Studio or LANDesk.
- Preferred Experience with Desktop Image building (SOE).
- Preferred prior Helpdesk Experience.
- Preferred understanding of basic networking technologies and principles.
- Preferred understanding of Cisco based phone system.
Junior Application Developer – April 2017
Commerce City, CO
We will consider a full-time developer who will plan, design and implement new web projects, maintain current web sites and site content using multiple applications as mentioned below. A candidate must be able to integrate quickly into the team & work independently. Teamwork, attention to detail, and good communication skills are a must.
REQUIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Experience / knowledge in JAVA, VB.net or C#.net
- Understanding basic networking
- Troubleshooting skills
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of computer operations such as directory structure, navigation, etc.
- SQL; using SQL queries against MS SQL Server database a plus
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education and experience.
- CompTIA Security+ Certification or the ability to obtain certification within 6 months of hire date
- Current DoD Secret Security Clearance a plus
- Perform full-stack development including front-end, back-end, database, and systems
- Coordinated testing procedures with project managers, business analysts, and others participating in the SDLC to ensure thorough testing of the product prior
- Maintain all webservers and Java WebSphere application servers
- GIS experience a plus (ARC/ESRI)
Jr. Web Developer May 2017
Princeton Junction, NJ
- The main function of the Jr. Web Designer/Developer is to support the Web Services Team to create, execute, maintain, and support a wide range of design, development, and CMS-driven projects across multiple platforms, including but not limited to front-end web design/development, back-end web development, and CMS configuration.
- Implement and support websites via Web Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Support the Creative Services Supervisor in supervision of the Web Services team.
- Complete ownership, oversight, familiarity and supervision of all web projects.
- Documentation of site architecture(s).
- Implement and develop the layout, design, and revisions of internal and external websites and HTML emails.
- Gather content, and assemble into completed responsive and interactive web pages.
- Maintain an accurate, thorough, and complete project list and current status for area(s) of responsibility.
- Support the department in other marketing activities as needed.
- Detailed knowledge of and experience in web development, and possession of a solid understanding of principles, standards, and best practices of building a modern interactive and responsive website.
- Excellent research and troubleshooting skills; ability to investigate a technical challenge, identify practical solutions, and implement them.
- Experience with designing and hand-coding responsive websites with CSS grid systems.
- Some completed college-level courses in relevant fields.
- Excellent attention to details, and detail oriented.
- Ability to successfully plan, organize, implement, monitor projects, meet deadlines, and respond to changing priorities and circumstances.
- Good planning, design, communications and documentation skills.
- High personal motivation, goals oriented and capable of thinking conceptually and independently, and provide unexpected solutions.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly with Photoshop.
- Must be very capable of working with existing code and producing cross‐browser, cross‐platform HTML/CSS, and be familiar with common solutions to rendering issues.
- Interest in learning more about front-end and back-end web development, advanced HTML and CSS techniques, Adobe Creative Suite applications, graphic and web design, and a variety of online marketing tools and platforms.
- Good organizational, time management and multitasking skills.
- Ability to work well with all levels in the organization and be a collaborative/team player.
- Must show initiative and adaptability; be reliable and able to take responsibility and direction well.
- Must be fast and resourceful in collecting content from necessary departments.
- Must be familiar with current design and technology trends and methodologies.
- Must demonstrate ownership of projects.
- Portfolio of past work is expected and required for consideration.
ADDITIONAL BENEFICIAL SKILLS:
- Experience in implementing web Content Management Systems.
- Additional programming knowledge. Familiarity with C#, AngularJS, and/or .NET is particularly beneficial.
- Experience with and knowledge of graphic and web design.
Python / Django Web Developer May 2017
You will be responsible for delivering applications and infrastructure that drive cutting-edge technology development. For this position, we seek an applicant with 2+ successive years of development experience. Our team enjoys challenges and thrives on cool design delivery.
These extra skills would be nice to have:
Experience developing mobile HTML5 applications.Experience with dynamic languages.Familiarity with agile project management and the SCRUM framework.Familiarity with unit testing, integration testing, and test-driven development.