Project Manager Mar- 2022
The Project Manager is responsible for developing and managing technological projects for customers by managing cost, time, and scope constraints. The primary duties include creating and maintaining a project plan that communicates tasks, milestone dates, status,
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop project plans, schedules, goals, and budgets while identifying resources needed and measuring results in ConnectWise.
- Understand overall project objectives, as well as the role and function of each project team member.
- Ensure the project objectives and requirements are clear and agreed upon by all team members.
- Coordinate delivery and implementation of projects that meet quality assurance standards.
- Assist project team in design and development tasks.
- Organize and manage all phases of the project to ensure on-time and on budget completion.
- Manage investigations and resolutions as required.
- Ensuring that risks are identified, communicated, and mitigated and deliver projects successfully.
- Design and maintain technical and project documentation.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Improve customer perception and satisfaction.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Escalate project issues that cannot be completed within agreed service levels.
- Communicate with customers on project progress, impending changes, agreed outages, etc.
- Maintain specific knowledge on each customer, our services and products as they relate to their business strategies and goals.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the service catalog. Learn how it relates to customer’s needs/requirements.
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
- Understand processes in ConnectWise by completing assigned training materials and blueprints.
- Enter all work as activities, service tickets, or project tickets in ConnectWise.
- Review IT publications and online materials to remain up-to-date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, the applicant must be able to perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Knowledge and experience in cross-functional project management methods and techniques.Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.Skill in planning and preparing written communications.
Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Service awareness of all organization’s key services for which support is being provided.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide services.
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of project details.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment.
BONUS SKILLS & ABILITIES
BA/BS, preferably in business administration or a related field. MBA/MS preferred but not required.
Support Analyst IT Operations – April 2022
The Support Analyst position is responsible for the day to day second level support and technical assistance of all end users. The focus on this position is to respond to, track, escalate where needed and document issues and requests for end users. Key interfaces with this position include all of customers as well as other technical support personnel.
- Provide Second Level support and resolution for end user problem, issues and requests including proper documentation using the corporate incident management tool and escalate where applicable.
- Provide Helpdesk services, providing remote help, receiving calls / emails, entering tickets as required up to 50% of the time.
- Provide assistance developing and maintaining company’s standard desktop computing operating environment.
- Provide management of assigned Ticket queue to ensure timely responses to all user tickets.
- Provide second level end user support for hardware break/fix issues associated with the corporate desktops, laptops and printers.
- Coordinate the execution of all end-user system moves, changes, additions and upgrades.
- Work in conjunction with, and support of, other technology area support staff for any remote hands on required
- Perform other related projects and duties as assigned.
- Adhere to established Service Level Objectives (SLO) for the associated services.
- Required 2 years’ experience in Intel based systems hardware and associated applications and software in a medium to large company (1000+ endpoint).
- Proficiency with Windows 7/8/10, MS Office 2007/2010/2013/2016, MS Outlook, Internet Explorer 11 and Active Directory.
- 1-2 years’ experience with desktop management tools such as disk imaging, software distribution, asset management and/or encryption tools.
- 1-2 years Helpdesk Experience preferred.
Equipment or Technology Requirements:
- Experience or knowledge with HP Desktops, Laptops, Wyse Thin client.
- Experience or knowledge with Cisco VOIP Phone Systems.
- Experience or knowledge with Troubleshooting Client / Server application both wired and wireless.
Skills and Abilities.
- Preferred experience with LANDesk Management Suite.
- Preferred Software packaging experience with Wise Studio or LANDesk.
- Preferred Experience with Desktop Image building (SOE).
- Preferred prior Helpdesk Experience.
- Preferred understanding of basic networking technologies and principles.
- Preferred understanding of Cisco based phone system.
Python / Django Web Developer May 2022
These extra skills would be nice to have:
Experience developing mobile HTML5 applications.Experience with dynamic languages.Familiarity with agile project management and the SCRUM framework.Familiarity with unit testing, integration testing, and test-driven development.